Curriculum Overview (EYFS to be reviewed for 2023): Maths Overview
Maths problems and puzzles.
- How can you make time fly? Throw a clock out the window!
- Without geometry, life is pointless.
- What did the zero say to the 8? Nice belt!
- Why is the number six so scared? Because seven eight nine.
- If you had 4 apples and 5 oranges in one hand and 6 apples and 7 oranges in the other, what would you have? Very large hands!
- Why do golfers carry a spare pair of socks? In case they get a hole in one.
- Why didn’t the two 4’s feel like dinner? Because they already 8.
- What has 6 wheels and flies? A bin lorry.